Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome, December!

  



  This is not a real blog post, as I don't have much to say about the Dapple Apple today!

     I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I am still indeed alive and that I do still love you all, but simply have been very busy and couldn't get around to writing.



     I have made 4 pair of gloves, most of a scarf, a hat, and learned 3 new stitches. I have been doing many domestic things (laundry, organizing, etc) and I hope to finish writing my first crochet pattern to share with you all by Friday!  (For THIS hat!)




     There are so many things going on that I haven't had time to take many pictures yet, but rest assured that I will be back soon with pictures and updates, and more!  (including a new recipe and a new blog design!)

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment