Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010-2011

(NOTE: This Post should have published in January, but I couldn't get all the pictures to upload until now.)

Life over the past 6 weeks has been much busier than I expected!

We left on the 16th for Atlanta, Georgia to spend a week with one set of my parents and my two adorable little brothers.





We had a full week of school field trips, class holiday parties, playing games, sight seeing, and more!  It was a lot of fun and so good to see them for the first time in two years! 


On the 23rd we left Atlanta to spend a week with Richard's family in Flushing, Michigan.

The house was crowded, there were lots of kids, and a wonderful Christmas family reunion. There was a lot of laughing, smiling, giving, sharing, playing and... chocolate!

We had a GREAT time with them that week, and it was so good to see how excited everyone was to be there together.

We left Michigan on the 30th and flew back to Lubbock. Richard worked on the 31st while I did laundry and repacked for the last leg of our trip the next day.

We left Lubbock on the 1st and headed to Guthrie, Oklahoma for a week at my other set of parents' house and to celebrate x-mas there with my little sister.

She is growing up so fast, having turned 11 at the beginning of December, and was so much fun!  We played lots of games, got to see her horseback riding lesson, and listened to her practice piano.

We have been back since the 6th, but I am only now getting back to work with The Dapple Apple.
I have many new years goals, one of them is to post more here and keep up with all my business work. We shall see...

Until the next post, may you all be warm, safe, blessed and filled with JOY!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment