Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Madness!

 The rush to the holiday season has begun in earnest now, and this chilly Monday finds me hard at work!

Since the show on Saturday I have had 2 orders placed for fingerless gloves, as well as 3 people contact me interested in learning to crochet!  I am so excited about all the new opportunities that are presenting themselves! 

Also, this morning I found out that my application to join the Awesome Success Network was accepted and that I will officially have a space in the craft show this Saturday.  This is wonderful and daunting news, because I haven't had a chance to get all of my things done that I needed to accomplish this week. 


The show this Saturday will be at the Science Spectrum in Lubbock, from 10am to 4pm, and admission to the craft show is FREE!  I am busy working to fill orders and get things in order for Saturday, but I hope to have another post with pictures up before too long!

Until then, please check us out on Facebook, simply search the Dapple Apple, and if you like what you see, click the "Like" button at the top of the page.

Thanks for reading!  Blessings of peace and a joyful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment