Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wizarding Wednesday

Let the Potter Mania begin!


Tickets went on sale yesterday (a month early) for the next installment of the Potter Films: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1!  I have our tickets and several people in the group have already begun planning their costumes for Halloween and the movie Midnight showing.





Being the 5th time for me to go to a midnight Potter event, I have all the usual things planned and ready to go... But more about the night of the event later...
From a fun business perspective, getting ready for the month of Potter Mania is actually alot of fun!

I will be making several new kinds of necklaces, hats, earrings, cup cardigans, and maybe scarves, and a few shawls all in the Hogwarts, school house and Wizarding-world fashion.

So far, I have not made anything specifically Potter-style to sell, but I have a feeling people will be interested in anything cool and potter-ish they can find by October 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment