Friday, October 22, 2010

Focus Friday

Today is a day for organizing my ideas and thoughts and getting things ready for the rapidly approaching holiday season. With so many bills and so much family, this year we are giving everyone something hand made.
 
 For many people, this will be a handmade holiday, and to get everything done, I should have started planning months ago. However, all is not lost. I have made a long list, checked off the things I have finished, specified all of the supplies I need to make everything else, and now it is time to get back to work!

There are some cool projects I am going to attempt and I do hope they will turn out. I will be making 2 "Adventurer" messenger bags with lots of cool pockets and such. I will be making 2 "Book Bags" with matching "Roll Up" blankets to attach for on the go reading and warmth. I need to make 6 shawls, 8 blankets, 3 scarves, 10 "Mug Hugs", 2 aprons, a tote bag for a very special crocheter, and the worlds best and most amazing computer and tote messenger style bag.

In addition, we have decided not to wrap any of our presents this year using paper. So, I will be making "gift bags" out of lovely Holiday Fabric. I will write more about these great reuseable alternatives to wrapping paper in their own post!

I have a question, what are you making for someone this holiday season?!

Well, with all of that work cut out for me, I don't think I will have any trouble figuring out what to do with my time, and for now I must run. May God Bless you all!

PS- I will post again tomorrow with some more exciting Potter News!

No comments:

Post a Comment