As I started my research I was feeling a bit insecure about how terribly geeky I was being... but I soon found there are so many Potter party idea sites they make me feel like a Potter-neophyte! I have gotten recipes for so many amazing & geektastic things!
* Acid Pops (sour suckers covered/served with pop-rocks)
* Cauldron Cakes (brownies baked in cupcake tins with goo centers)
* Butter Beer (Cream soda with butterscotch schnapps)
* Parchment Scroll Sandwiches (Chicken salad wraps)
* Pumpkin Pasties (pumpkin pie fried pies)
* Cockroach Clusters (stick pretzels mixed with peanuts covered in chocolate)* Cheese-warts Wands (a castle made from cheese cubes on short wooden skewers)
For my birthday, I got some amazing chocolate molds, so we will also be having these!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Owls and Chocolate Frogs! (Though for the actual party, I think I will make the Owls more peanut buttery than these turned out, and I will make the frogs from a mix of milk and dark chocolate.)
These are some of the sites where I found my information: