Thursday, June 4, 2009

Again... Blogging and I...

So, it is clear now that blogging is not my strong point. I get so caught up in everything else going on that I forget to post what I write!

These past few weeks have been interesting, exciting, fun, stressful, and promising! I don't have time to write about it all but I will give you the highlights!

* Bad News: My online store is not making any money, and so I am looking for a part time job...

* Good News: I have had lots of time to make new necklaces, new coffee sleeves, and start some new projects.



* Bad News: Or car was having some issues and needed some work.... (which leads to)

* Good News: We got a NEW CAR!!! (Well, new to us anyway...)

Her name is Kyanos, she is a Mazda 3, 5 door sport wagon (fancy way to say 4 door hatchback), she is beautiful, blue, and will be relatively affordable to keep. And my favorite, she has cruise control and since the back seats lay flat, she can haul things!



Well, That is about all I have time for at the moment. We have a mountain of laundry and I have been informed that the dishes, bedroom, and bathroom won't clean/organize themselves... So, I am off to be domestic.

Have a BEAUTIFUL and God filled day!




Deuteronomy 6:4-9
"Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand...
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."

No comments:

Post a Comment