Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another Week Review

The family is gone, sales are being made, and things are slowly returning to the typical craziness that I have come to call “normalcy”.

A brief review of what has been happening in our world:

I planned the 50th Anniversary Party.

We got everything ready for said party, including coordinating out of town arrivals and surprises.

On Thursday (the day of said event), Richard tripped while going up the stairs and ripped up his big toe. There was a trip to the campus doctor and cleaning of the grossness and then bandaging and a trip to Wal-Mart for bandaging and party supplies.


Then on Saturday, my sis and I went shopping, and then out to lunch with the family. Richard was getting ready for lunch and slipped in the shower and hurt is back. He landed on the faucet. His back is now bruised, scratched, swollen, and he is in a lot of pain.

Sunday, my brother left for home, we spent time with family and House Church. I made some of my now famous Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Muffins and two pans of unleavened bread. Most of it was gone.

Monday, I had brunch with some old friends, my mom and sister left, I sold a necklace and earring set, and got some great pizza with friends.


I’m looking forward to the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment