Monday, April 6, 2009

A Book, Buttons, and the Beauty of God


I am rereading a book that changed my life and lately I have been convicted to spend more time in God’s word. If you haven’t read The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne, I encourage you to find it and read it. If you have read it, I recommend you read it again. God is opening hearts…

The long weekend was hectic, but I still found time to read and work a bit.

I went to Hobby Lobby with my mom and sister and found buttons on sale!!! I am putting buttons on so many things now that I couldn’t resist the ½ price opportunity.


My sister and I spent some quality time with the Super Nintendo and some old friends: Mario, Link, and Carmen Sandiego. We also made puppets for her project and had a great discussion about love, God, and the Holy Spirit. She explained the plurality of God’s oneness with an apple. It was amazing to see how far she has come in the last nine years… She truly is a beautiful light in the darkness of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment