Thursday, April 9, 2009

Week of Renovation

Welcome to the new blog layout! This one is just temporary until I design something of my own, but please let me know what you think!
I am taking this week to reorganize some things and finish projects I’ve put on the back burner. I hope to have pictures of new things to post tomorrow! In the mean time, why not look at the new things in the shop?!
For today, I am going to answer Amanda’s question for the comments section of my previous post-
I do not have the tax thing worked out yet, but I do have a book and other resources that will be helping me with that once I get around to doing it (hopefully by next week!)

Thank you for your help, support, and encouragement Amanda! You still inspire me!


(a few of Amanda's photographs I pasted together...)

No comments:

Post a Comment