Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Store, Trips, and MORE!

Hello!
I am a bit tired today, as I had a long weekend. Richard had a convention this weekend. So, while he was in Nebraska, I was hanging out with my parental units and my sister in Oklahoma.

News from the store... It's OPEN! I will still give good deals on shipping and discounts on custom orders for all of April! I hope to upload more jewelry today and will have more to list on through out the week by way of jewelry, coffee/tea sleeves, and probably scarves. I will definitely have a hat/scarf/pocket set (if not two of them) in the shop by the end of today!



If you have already looked at the shop, THANK YOU!!! I'm so blessed to have such a great community! If you haven't, no worries! Please do when it's convenient for you! This is just the beginning of my new chapter in life, but I would like to share it with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have such an endeavor! But considering I live here in China, I think that I wouldn't be as successful there in the States.

    Do you know all the business odds and ends...such as taxes?

    Just curious.

    ReplyDelete