Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

I am not sure if it is because I am a masochist, conceited and overly ambitious, or because I am just plain crazy, but I have signed up to be a part of NaNoWriMo.

What is NaNoWriMo?  National Novel Writing Month. Why am I doing this? Because I have always wanted to write a novel, and now there is pressure from everyone to get it written.

NaNoWriMo is 30 crazy Days and Nights of reckless literary abandon!  People attempt to write 50,000 words in 30 days... and yes, I know it is crazy.

If you are interested in following my progress and word count, please click here:

I need all of the encouragement I can get to make this happen, so it you have anything to add, suggest, etc, PLEASE don't hesitate.

Thank you for reading and come back soon for another update.  May God Bless you with love,
Courtney Roper of The Dapple Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment