Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fingerless Glove Infatuation!



So, I am not alone in my new obsession for fingerless gloves... It seems that there are many people out there who want to keep their wrists and hands warm in style!  I really love these gloves and I am so glad that others do, too.



I have 3 orders for gloves that I hope to have finished by Wednesday!  The first pair are in dark purple (which is much darker than they appear in these pictures). The next ones will be dark teal, and the last order is for black.


I will be in the Awesome Success Network craft show this Saturday and I hope to have several pair finished to sell by then including some in green, black, hot pink, blue, tan, navy, purple, and black!


 
 I am so happy to be making pretties that people like!  I have decided on 3 standard sizes: short, medium, and tall. The shorter ones will be $25 a pair and come about 2 inches past the wrist, the medium will be $35 and will come about 6 inches past the wrist, and the tall, $45 will come all the way to the elbow.




If you are interested, please let me know!

Blessings of peace and love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment