Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Week in Review



I have not been posting as frequently as I should, so I plan to write several posts about various things from the past week. Here we go!

* Richard finished his finals on Tuesday. He has yet to decide if he is going to take summer school. I have no idea how his grades turned out because we have been super busy and decided not to talk about it until we we
re less stressed.

* My grandparents are having their 50th Wedding Anniversary on May 15th and I have been trying to organize a nice dinner for them.

* I am working on a commission f
or Jill, my mom-in-law, and have been working to finish things to put in the box to mail to her.

* On Thursday we went to see Wolverine at the midnight showing.

Now, I am going to try my best to avoid spoilers, but here is a brief review. Having been somewhat recently converted to the world of super movies and comic books, I do not have the knowledge required to attest to the accuracy of the movie. However, judging it on quality alone, I would give it a 7.5 out of 10. The movie was good, but not as deep as I would have liked. The main plot had no sub plot or other points of interest. The graphics were good, and the characters were interesting. It flowed well, and the mutations were cool.

If you have not seen it, it is worth the first showing of the day price, but I wouldn’t pay $9.00 to see it. If you have seen it and liked it, I recommend Push and The Watchmen. Both were far better movies in my opinion and were/are worth the price to see them!

(DISCLAIMER: Wolverine, Push, and The Watchmen all have content that is inappropriate and that I do not condone. PLEASE be wise about seeing these films. (Note: I do not recommend Watchmen for anyone under 20, and please know that it does have very mature content.)

Well, there is more to say, but I am trying to cook and clean today, so that is all for now... I hope to have more to write tomorrow! May God's peace be evident in your life today! Blessings!

1 comment: