Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thing-A-Day 4 and other information...

Yesterday, I made a scarf. It is made of dark grey and olive green wool, and is an attempt at making something that might appeal to the gentlemen, since most of what I make is for ladies. It will be going up in my shop whenever I get it open!


It turned out better than I expected, and the few guys whose opinions have been offered tell me they like it! I love that it is machine washable, and yet is made of wool!


On another note, I am going to have to delay the store opening for a few more days... I have alot of reading and such to do before I open. I need to make sure that I am abiding by all of the tax laws, etc. I hope to get it all figured out and together in the next few days!

Even further removed, I saw the movie “Push” on Thursday night and thought it was really good. There were a few parts that were a bit violent, but overall, a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment