Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thing-A-Day 2009 (Day One)

Thing-A-Day 2009 is not so difficult for me, as I have to make things to sell. However, the difficult part is getting organized enough to photograph and post everyday. I think this daily thing is going to help get me into a routine that will be good for my business.

Day One:

I made customizable coffee sleeves! I made three yesterday, and hopefully will make many more to sell in my etsy shop.



These are reusable coffee sleeves made of 100% cotton grown in the USA. These look plain now, but can be decorated with anything you’d like! I just get so tired of throwing things away, that I thought it would be nice to have something unique and useful. Worried that it might get coffee stains on it? No problem, these are machine wash/dryable!
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment