Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's the Artist Wearing?!

Often, when I find myself sifting through all of the greatness of creativity on the internet, I find myself wondering, "What does this artist wear?  What are their favorite pieces?"

So, I am going to share with you what I've made and how I wear it week to week.

Some of the things I have made, I fall in love with.  I simply cannot part with them, so I make another one, and keep the first. This week I share with you two of the necklaces that I have made and wear ALL the time.
The "Branch" necklace is a one-of-a-kind that I made about a year ago.  I love it and have made about 5 variations of it, but each one is unique and this one was by far my favorite. I like the little birds, the mixture of silver and wooden beads, and the 'acorn' on the end.
The "Vintage" necklace on the right is the one I wear most.  It goes with almost anything, it is the perfect length, edgy yet classic, professional yet no pretentious. I have many variations on it that I sell alot of, but this is the first one I made. 

The hat is one of the first i ever made, it is imperfect and I can't sell it, but i do love wearing it all winter!
Its warm colors remind me of Spring and help me to know that warm weather will come again.

More to come soon... Stay Tuned!
God's peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment